Friday, October 4, 2013

Christmas Card Workshop Washi Wonder!

I am making plans for my annual Christmas Card Workshop scheduled for November 8th and 9th.  I wanted to share my first card design with you!  This one is super-easy for stampers of all levels of experience.  :)

I just adore this Washi Wonder My Acrylix stamp set!  There are 24 different strips of washi just waiting for you to stamp it in any color you like!  I formed these into the shape of a Christmas tree for this fantastically simple-to-make card.  Then, I added a pennant banner stamp from the All the Details My Acrylix for the top triangle of the tree.  I love how the shape finishes it tree off so nicely!

I stamped the Noel sentiment from the retired Christmas Love My Acrylix in Chocolate Ink as the trunk of the tree. 


This star is created with the best non-mess glitter on the PLANET!  I cut it out of the Close to My Heart Tan Glitter Paper!  :)


I used every shade of Close to My Heart green Exclusive Inks for the tree--Sweet Leaf, Topiary, Ponderosa Pine, Pear, Olive, and New England Ivy.

Who wants to make this one?  I do!  :)  RSVP for my workshop early!

Want to earn this Hostess exclusive My Acrylix?  Contact me at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com  to schedule your own in-home or online gathering!  Don't want to host a gathering?  No problem!  Any order over $150 (including those amazing cricut cartridges) qualifies you to earn this stamp set FREE!  You MUST contact me to place your order in order to receive it because it isn't available on our CTMH website.



Don't forget to check out the October Stamp of the Month--Scandinavian Wishes--available this month only on my website!!




2 comments:

  1. Can I come? Huh, huh, huh??? Via Skype or something?

    What a fun way to use the Washi Wonder set, and all the different greens really make this card interesting from top to bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure we can set something up, Becca, lol! Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!